Last update: July 26, 2022
1.- Responsible and description
The controller of this site is TEXVALL PREMIUM, SLU (hereinafter Md’M), with address at Calle de la Fragua 3, Parque Empresarial “La Cantueña”, CP 28946, Fuenlabrada, Madrid, Spain.
To process your personal data, Md’M complies with current, local and European legislation, as well as its development regulations.
2.- Information collected
The Service can be used without the need to provide any data, although to buy any of our products from the online store you will need to provide us with some personal data. The information (personal or non-personal) collected by the Service may vary based on that.
Personal and non-personal information collected by the Service will come to us in three ways: 1) automatically collected, 2) voluntarily provided to us, and 3) provided by third parties.
2.1.- The automatically collected
This information will consist of:
- That collected through cookies or similar mechanisms stored on your device, always with your consent or in accordance with other legal bases. See our Cookies Policy for more information.
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the version of the operating system, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the URL from which you come from, the URL to which you go or the mobile network used, among others.
- Data on the use of the Service and possible errors detected during its use.
In any case, you can disable Google Analytics cookies from here.
2.2.- The one you voluntarily provide
This information will consist of:
- The one required by Md’M to create an account, such as your name and surname, date of birth, NIF, telephone number, address, postal code, country, email address and password.
Mandatory data will be indicated with an asterisk.
If you make a registration on behalf of another person through the Service, you guarantee that you legitimately obtained the personal information and the consent of those other persons before providing us with their data.
In relation to the password, as a user of the Service you will be responsible for its protection. In this sense, you will assume any damages that may arise from its improper use or its transfer to third parties.
- That required by Md’M to complete the purchase of a product: name, surnames, email, address, NIF, telephone and payment method.
All data is mandatory.
If you make a purchase on behalf of another person through the Service, for example for a gift, you guarantee that you legitimately obtained the personal information of those other persons before providing us with their information.
- The information, personal or not, that could be contained in the messages sent through the contact or opinion channels established in the Service, for example your name, surname, telephone number, city, email and comment.
- Your photograph, name, nickname or geolocation if you decide to participate in any of our activities on social networks.
- The information required to sign up for our newsletter, such as your name, surnames and email.
2.3.- That provided by third parties
This information will consist of:
- That provided by payment systems or credit card processors, such as the time of purchase or its amount.
- That provided by the courier services that send you your order, for example as the date and place of delivery.
- That provided by social networks or similar services.
3.- Rights and purposes
We inform you that the completion of the forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in the required fields (usually marked with an asterisk), the use of some features of the Service will not be possible or will be limited.
The personal data that you provide us is incorporated and will be processed in the Registry of Treatment Activities owned by Md’M), among others, in order to be able to attend to your requests, provide the requested service and keep you informed about issues related to the activity of the company and its services.
You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of your treatment, opposition and portability of your personal data by email addressed to: email@example.com Or the postal address: Calle de la Fragua 3, “La Cantueña” Business Park, CP 28946, Fuenlabrada, Madrid, Spain.
In both cases you must identify yourself with your name and surnames, as well as a copy of your DNI or national ID.
In the event that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In addition, if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Md’M is handling your data, you can address your claims to the corresponding data protection authority , the Spanish Agency for Data Protection being the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Regarding the use of the online service, you declare that you are of legal age and that you have the necessary legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and use the site in accordance with its terms and conditions, which you fully understand and acknowledge.
You declare that all the information you provide to access the Service, before and during its use, is true, complete and accurate.
5.- Use of data
Md’M will use the collected data to:
- Administer, provide and update the Service (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in maintaining and keeping the Service up to date and in good condition).
- Manage the relationship with the client throughout the process and provide the purchased product (the legal basis being the contract).
- Manage the creation of your account in the Service (with your consent being the legal basis).
- Address the issues you raise, such as queries, complaints, claims and/or suggestions obtained from the contact channels for customer service (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in meeting the requests of our users).
- Process the payments you make and issue the corresponding invoices (the legal basis being the contract).
- Send you the purchased products (the legal basis being the contract).
- Share data such as your image on our social networks (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in the dissemination and promotion of our products).
- Manage participation in our sweepstakes or contests (the legal basis being your consent).
- Attend , manage and process requests for job offers that may be available on the web (with your consent being the legal basis).
- Provide and manage the obtaining and use of promotional codes (with your consent being the legal basis).
- Send you our newsletter and promotional offers by email (the legal basis being your consent or our legitimate interest based on the previous contractual relationship, as the case may be).
You can unsubscribe from them from the email received or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org . However, you will not be able to unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, such as messages regarding the security of your data or the terms and conditions of the Service.
- Maintain the security of the Service, investigate illicit activities, enforce our terms and conditions and help the state security forces and bodies in the framework of their eventual investigations (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in guaranteeing and maintaining the security of the Service and its users).
Md’M does not use automated decisions, although it can generate basic profiles of users, the legal basis being our legitimate interest for commercial purposes and to provide personalized offers.
Likewise, Md’M may use user information in the form of aggregated and anonymous data to show it to third parties. You may also share statistics and demographic information about users and their use of the Service with third parties. But none of this will allow those third parties to personally identify you.
5.1.- In emails and contact forms
The website of the Site Service has TLS encryption that allows the user to send your personal data securely through standard contact forms.
The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files of the register of processing activities and of which Md’M is the owner.
In that sense:
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you adequate recommendations (for example, present the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (for example, possible cyberattack attempts on the Service), as well as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data by telephone, email and other means of communication indicated.
Regarding the means of communication used:
- Our payment service providers to pay for the provision of our services are Paypal, VISA and Mastercard through secure payment gateways. At no time will the Service or its staff have access to the bank data (for example, the credit card number) that the user as a client provides to these third parties.
On the other hand, certain services provided through the website (for example, the possibility of participating in a promotional code contest or draw) may contain particular conditions regarding the protection of personal data. It will be necessary to accept them before participating in those services.
5.2.- In social networks
Md’M has profiles in some of the main social networks, being responsible for the treatment in relation to the data published in them (for example, photos uploaded by Md’M in which people’s faces appear).
The treatment that Md’M will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, that which the social network allows for corporate profiles. Thus, Md’M may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, our followers by any means that the social network allows about its products or offers, as well as provide a personalized customer service.
In no case Md’M will extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is expressly and specifically obtained for it.
5.3.- In draws
When participating in promotional actions organized exclusively by Md’M, the data you give will be processed only by us for the purpose indicated in the action statement and its corresponding legal conditions.
5.4.- In job offers
Only applications for employment or internships that the candidate submits through the means indicated on the corresponding page or by those provided in the employment and internship areas on websites where we have published a specific offer will be valued by the Service.
All other requests will be rejected.
The applicant authorizes us to analyze the documents they submit, all the content that is directly accessible through search engines, the profiles they maintain on professional social networks, the data obtained in the access tests and the information revealed in the interview of job, with the aim of assessing your candidacy and being able, where appropriate, to offer you a position.
6.- Data preservation
The following indicates how long the data processed by the Service is kept:
- The disaggregated data will be kept without a deletion period.
- Customer data will be kept for the minimum necessary, and may be kept until:
- 5 years, according to art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years, according to art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books or invoice, for example).
- User data will be kept for a maximum period of 12 months in order to attend to their requests.
- The data of the subscribers to the newsletter will be kept from the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
- The user data uploaded by Md’M to its social networks will be kept from the moment the user offers their consent, or the data has been uploaded according to the legitimate interest of Md’M, until it is withdrawn.
- The data of the candidates for a job offer, if the candidate is not selected, will be kept for a maximum of two years to incorporate them into future calls, if the candidate authorizes it.
7.- Data shared with third parties
There are third parties that manage part of the Service.
Under some circumstances, Md’M may share, use or preserve with third parties some of the personal information collected:
Service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as,
web hosting, statistical control, mail management, web design and marketing or the agency that processes billing data. These service providers may collect and have access to information necessary for them to perform their functions, but they are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
Specifically, we have contracted the following service providers, who have agreed to comply with the applicable regulatory provisions regarding data protection, at the time of contracting:
When a user purchases our products, it may be necessary to communicate some personal data to third parties in order to process and manage said purchase, for example:
- Contact or shipping data, whose communication to transport and courier companies may be necessary so that the purchases of products made by the user with Md’M can be processed.
- Your personal data and/or payment method data, whose communication to credit card companies, banks and companies may be necessary so that the transactions you make in our online store can be processed.
In any case, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations, Md’M will only communicate those personal data of users that are strictly necessary, and the third party recipients of the same may only process your personal data to process and manage the purchase of the product.
Outside of the cases specified above, Md’M does not communicate to third parties the personal information that users provide us through the Web, except when the disclosure is required by current legislation, by court order, or by a competent authority, as well such as when we must communicate the essential data for the logical reason of providing the service.
In no case does Md’M transfer personal data to third parties.
- To cooperate with the competent authorities:
a) If we believe it is reasonably necessary to satisfy any law, legal process or legitimate interest anywhere in the world. In any case, we will only provide the strictly required information.
b) If we believe that this action is appropriate to enforce the terms and conditions of Md’M.
c) If it is necessary to detect or prevent fraud or issues related to the security of Md’M, its suppliers and users.
8.- Security measures
Md’M adopts all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the security and integrity of personal and non-personal information collected. Both against unauthorized access and accidental alteration, loss or destruction.
In any case, Md’M cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected, so you must collaborate and use common sense at all times regarding shared information.
You understand and acknowledge that, even after deletion, Personal and Non-Personal Information may remain viewable in cache or if copied or stored by other users.
We will inform you of their changes by sending a notice to the email address provided and/or by placing a notice in a prominent place on our website.
Address: Calle de la Fragua 3, “La Cantueña” Business Park, CP 28946, Fuenlabrada, Madrid, Spain.